A soothing salve for paintball welts and bruises for professional and casual paintball players and can assist in making your paintball marks disappear quicker.
- Marshmallow Root
- Bees Wax
Non Organic Ingredients
- Olive oil from Italy
Our paintball welt cream and salve is to be used right after acquiring a welt or once you get home, rub the salve in until the pain stops. You can also use on other skin issues as needed or 2-3 times a day. Some have used it only once a day and saw results in three days.
Store in a cool dark place when it gets to hot it will become softer, but will harden back up once placed in a cooler temperature. You can leave in your refrigerator and bring out with you to the paintball field in a bag.
Warning: Do not use on broken skin. Comfrey is very powerful in reproducing skin cells and will seal any infection inside the body.
- Various rashes including diaper rash
- Mosquito bites rub on right after a bite relieves the itch and leaves no sign of the bite.
- Bee stings similar results as mosquito bites and Ant bites relieves itching but may leave the bite mark depending on the type of ant.
- Hang nails
- Sun spots
- Skin tags
- A mild eye toner
- Use before applying foundation
- Aids with psoriasis and eczema not a cure
- Relieves itching
- Mild burns
- Dry cracked skin
- Removes dry moles
- Mild pain